DEFINITIONS AND GETTING STARTED
ACCOUNT CREATION AND MAINTENANCE
You may only have one account with Adda52 Poker School from here on referred to as “Account”, for which you will register using your own, correct name. The registrant shall not allow another person to use the Service via his or her account. The Service is intended for User's personal use only and not for any commercial use.
- The information provided on the Site is for educational purpose only. The Site may provide information about all different aspect of the game of poker which includes its rules and playing strategies. People that choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
- Adda52 Poker School hereby grants you the right to use the Site and access the content and services available on it which include text, images, graphics, videos, photographs, animations, music, and audio.
- Please note that the services provided on Adda52 Poker School are not for use by (i) individuals who are under 18 years of age (ii) individuals who are under the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence (each of the above referred to herein as "minors"), or (iii) individuals accessing to the Site from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. Adda52 Poker School is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User's responsibility to ensure the lawfulness of the Service.
- We reserve the right, if necessary, at any time to request evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using the Service. We further reserve the right to take action (suspend or cancel your user account) and exclude you, temporarily or permanently, from using the Service if satisfactory proof of age is not provided, if you are unable to demonstrate that you are 18 years or older, or if we suspect that you are underage.
- Adda52 Poker School has full authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of Users' accounts with the Site. The decision of the website and its representatives, as regards to any aspect of the User's account, use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final, binding, and shall not be open to review or appeal.
- You grant Adda52 Poker School the right to make the following information about you available to other users of the Site (whether registered or not) as part of your public profile: your User ID, the date on which you registered on the Site, the number of years you have been registered, the time you last logged in to the Site, the country of your residence, your online avatar, your personal image, your "message" to the other users, your tournament or other poker competition results, and your current level on Adda52 Poker School Site.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement also apply to those users who are accessing the services provided by Adda52 Poker School but have not taken the membership yet.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
- The information on Adda52 Poker School Site is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or accuracy of the software and the site. The Company will take reasonable care to ensure that information is accurate at the time it is added to the Site but cannot guarantee this and does not accept any liability to update the information. The information may be changed by the Company at any time.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the company does not represent or warrant:
- The suitability of the information contained in the documents or other information published on this site;
- That the website or the servers that operate the website are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- That the data, results, and information on the website will be correct, accurate, adequate, useful, reliable or otherwise; and
- That the website will meet your needs, requirements or expectations.
No person affiliated, or claiming affiliation with the Site has authority to extend such Warranties.
- The information is presented to you as general information and is no legal advice. The Company cannot be held accountable for any discrepancies found in the information.
- You acknowledge that under no circumstances shall Adda52 Poker School, or one of its affiliates, be liable or responsible for (a) any loss, claim, liability, and/or damage of any kind resulting from or arising out of or any way related to the use of the information, content, facts, opinions available on the Site; (b) any error, omissions, and/or unavailability in any content (c) the unavailability of the website, content or any part thereof. Any reliance on the Site Content is therefore solely at the user’s own risk.
You undertake and agree as under:
- Adda52 Poker School does not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your account whenever you want. It is entirely possible that you may not be able to access your account or the Services provided by the Company at times or for extended periods of time due to, but not limited to system maintenance and updates;
- Adda52 Poker School reserves the right to suspend, supersede, modify, discontinue, remove or add to the Service and to the Site Content, temporarily or permanently, made available to the public in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without an obligation to provide you with notice. We shall not be liable or responsible for any loss suffered as a consequence of any decision made by Adda52 Poker School in this regard.
Gaussian Networks Private Limited hold all rights tangible or intangible for Adda52 Poker School and all the services offered on the Site including but not limited to all content, videos, promotional material, text, images, graphics, photographs, animations, music and audio inter alia all strategic and development plans, ideas, designs, information related to technology and process, the technology developed including the software and methodology of usage from here on referred to as “Intellectual Property”. The company is only permitting the user to use the Intellectual property to learn the games and use other services offered and under all circumstances the user is strictly prohibited to use the intellectual capital otherwise, which includes but is not limited to copying, reproducing or transmitting any media known to / or will be known to humankind of the intellectual property. The user is not being granted any rights whatsoever with respect to the intellectual property by allowing him to use the Service on the Site. The Website Content shall not be copied, reproduced, altered, published, downloaded, posted, adapted, transferred, distributed for commercial gain under no circumstances without prior written consent from Adda52 Poker School. It is permitted to use the Website Content for user’s personal use and research.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
By submitting content to Adda52 Poker School, you agree that the Site may use this content including your name, either temporarily or permanently, for testimonial, marketing or other purposes in any media without any compensation to you (for educational purpose only). You promise that all content you submit is your original work and that submitting it does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
SHARING OF PASSWORD AND OTHER PLAYER RESPONSIBILITIES
Sharing or distribution of the password with any other user/ person/ group or any third party is strictly prohibited. Adda52 Poker School is not responsible if your account is accessed or opened by others using your password. You are held legally responsible and liable for all of your activities on the website made from your account. The decision taken by the management of the company or the website in this regard shall be final and binding on the player and the player specifically agrees that Adda52 Poker School will not incur any liability under any circumstance whatsoever regarding the same. You understand that it is your obligation to protect the information you have provided on the website including, but not limited, to usernames, passwords, email addresses, contact details, and telephone numbers. You explicitly understand and agree that we will not incur any liability for information provided by you to anyone which may result in your account on the website being exposed or misused by any other person or any other harm or loss being suffered by you.
By filling your mobile number on the site, you are giving Gaussian Networks Pvt. Ltd. the right to contact you by Call/SMS to provide you information on all promotional activity/events conducted by Adda52 Poker School and its partners. Your mobile number will not be used for any third party communication whatsoever.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Adda52 Poker School will not stand the use of any abusive or offensive language on the Site forums, discussion boards, or any other platforms. Also, you are not allowed to make false or damaging comments with regard to Adda52 Poker School in any media or forum.
We hold the right to reject or delete any text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or any other material that breaches the terms in accordance with our third party content policy posted by you on any platform.
Any violation may result in removal of the third party Content, a suspension of your use of the Services and/or any suitable action as may be required by us to ensure the agreement.
Please beware of phishing attacks, spoofed emails and links from external third party sources but claiming to be from Adda52 Poker School or Gaussian Networks. Adda52 Poker School/Gaussian Networks is not responsible for such emails/messages and/or any loss arising out of clicking on links contained in them.
You hereby accept the fact that you have read, understood and are willing to abide by the above Terms and Conditions.